I'm so obsessed with buying books recently, mainly due to the fact that when I eventually move out I want a room full of books, sort of like my own little library. I see so many of library style pictures on tumblr so I thought why not just start stocking up on a few books now to build my collection. I do obviously want to actually feed these books and I intend to at some point! I'm currently half way through Paper Towns by John Green and I'm so excited for the film version to be released, starring none other than Cara Delevingne. I'm thinking that once I've read each book I could do a review or my thoughts style posts for you. If so let me know which books you'd like me to talk about. This is quite a short post but I thought I'd share this with you anyway.
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- The Shock Of The Fall by Nathan Filer
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- Alexa Chung It
- Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
- Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
Let me know some of your book recommendations. If you've read any of these books, let me know your thoughts!